42. The Law of Intention. When a person's intention is held in the mind and action of the physical effort does not follow, people create false impressions of self. He or she thinks self is good or better than actions prove. Energy must follow intention for that which is perceived as good to happen. When an act of kindness is performed and intention is such that one wishes to be recognized for goodness, or has underlying motivation which is not of the higher order, higher rewards will not be forthcoming. Intention and effort must be of the higher vibration to gain or create spiritual accomplishment and reward. If a person gives a promise to another to do something and has an intention to do so, but does not follow through with action, this becomes a lie, a breaking of one's word, and creates karma.
43. The Law of Intuition. We can only get in touch with our own source of intuition and wisdom when we no longer depend upon others' opinions for our sense of identity or worth. Do we value and trust our own intuition, or do we value and transfer authority to the opinions of others over our own inner feelings? Our intuition becomes more profound when we claim our own sacred identity.
44. The Law of Inverse Proportions. (Longevity) One need not die if the pranic life force is not lost but increased, and drawn from the Cosmic source, conquering death and fate. The span of life is related to the rate of breathing. If the span of life is 120 years and the normal person breathed 21,600 times per day, that is 15 respirations per minute. If the rate of breathing is 18 per minute, however, the span of life will be about 96 years. If because of poor living habits and needless expenditure of energy the average rate of breathing is 30 per minute, the life span will be only 60 years. If the rate is slowed through yogic practices and self control to an average of only 5 respirations per minute the life span will be 360 years. If it is one per minute, the life span will increase to 1,800 years. If the rate of breathing is reduced to zero, the life span becomes infinity. The secret of longevity lies in the technique of diverting the breathing to the subtle channels and centres.
45. The Law of Justice. This law upholds creation's farthest swinging orb. The functioning of this law is instantaneous for people of God-realization. They have banished forever all thwarting crosscurrents of ego. The universe conspires for retribution.
46. The Law of Karma. This is the natural principle of cause and effect. Every cause has its' effect; every effect has its cause. Everything happens according to law. Chance is but a name for law not recognized. There are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the law. It is ever at work with chains of causations and effects that govern all of life and manifested matter. If a person was to follow each chain link of causation, it will be found that it has its beginning and endings in the non material realm, the realm of spirit. It affects the throwing of dice on a gambling table or a rock slide that is caused by rain and wind. Each can be followed and understood to the observing mind which sees the cycles in all things, and realizes that all things follow the Great Law. The law itself is illusive and cannot be proven other than observed with the mind and is used to determine the causations and effects of any event. When this law is used with conscious effort, desired results can be produced in a person's life by steering him or herself along definite paths of causation. When the law is used in an unconscious and haphazard mind, the effects could become potentially disastrous for the individual or group of individuals. So called "accidents" could occur without warning to individuals who toil through life without awareness. We are responsible for the very thoughts that we produce and the final result of our own mental alchemy. Fear is one of the most dangerous mental causation that prevents a person from thinking and acting as the higher self would prefer. The cause of fear is the result of a lack of knowledge about the unknown God which should be the most important educational journey in a person's life. The causation of fear can only be removed through knowledge, wisdom, and understanding Universal Law, the reality that we live in order to produce the desired effects in our lives. The greatest evil under the sun according to Hermes/Thoth, is Not knowing God. In every minute thought, action, and deed that is performed, a person sets into motion unseen chains of causations and effects which will vibrate from the mental plane throughout the entire cellular structure of body, out into the environment, and finally into the cosmos. Eventually the vibratory energy returns to its originator upon the return swing of the pendulum. All this in less time than the twinkling of an eye. Because there are seven dimensions of reality in which causations can occur, we remain unaware of many reasons for effects. By understanding Universal laws we can learn to operate in grace instead of accumulating karma (restrictive). This law is mechanically or mathematically operative; its workings may be scientifically manipulated by men and women of divine wisdom (fully realized). The karmic law requires that every human wish find ultimate fulfilment. Therefore, desire is the chain that binds man to the reincarnational wheel. Karma is attracted only where the magnet of the personal ego still exists. An understanding of karma as the law of justice underlying life's inequalities serves to free the human mind from resentment against God and man.
47. The Law of Knowledge. This law concerns the fact that all knowledge concerns energy, its application, and its use or misuse. Much information is withheld from a person until s/he is a disciple, and still more until he is a pledged initiate. Information is not as necessary to the training of the disciple or initiate as is the proper use of thought energy. (i.e. Full Mindfulness) Knowledge is the right apprehension of the laws of energy, of the conservation of force, of the sources of energy, of its qualities, its types and its vibrations.
48. The Law of the Lotus. This refers to the egoic lotus or the 'Flowering of Self' and includes knowledge, love and sacrifice.
49. The Law of Love. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. This is the law of the astral plane. It aims at the transmutation of the desire nature (love in the personality), and links it up with the greater magentism of the love aspect on the buddhic plane (love in the Triad), and the Monads of Love. These three points mark periods of completion, and starting points for fresh endeavour in the life of the evolving Monad - from the personality to the Triad, from the Triad to the Monad, from the Monad back again to its Source. Love limits itself by desire.
50. The Law of the Lower Four. This law is also known as the law of etheric union, and its symbol is a male and female form, placed back to back. The male figure is holding above his head a shield or tray of silver, a great reflector, while the female form holds aloft an urn full of oil. Below this sign is another hieroglyphic which contains the secret of the astral plane, which has to be dominated by the menta. The ray energy is fiery energy of the 5th ray, the vitalizing factor.
51. The Law of Magnetic Control. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. This holds paramountly on the buddhic plane, and in the development of the control of this law lies hid the control of the personality by the Monad via the egoic body. A second description on a very physical/man level, is that every thought we have creates a match that comes back to us like a boomerang.
52. The Law of Magnetic Impulse. Also known as the first step towards marriage, or the law of the polar union. It results in an eventual union between the man or atom and the group which produces harmonious group relations. It is also known as the law of the polar union, and the symbol is two fiery balls united by a triangle of fire, thus picturing the triple interplay between all atomic structures. The ray energy is radiatory energy of the 2nd ray. Manifesting factor.
53. The Law of Magnetism. This is the law which produces the unifying of a personality, and though it is an expression of lunar force, is of a higher order than the law of physical sex. The three aspects are the stage of high intellectuality, or of artistic attainment. Second is the stage of discipleship. Third is the stage of treading the Path.
54. The Law of Manifestation. There are actions, sounds, techniques, mental energy and symbols which when understood, will enable one to manifest first energy (love, more joy, peace, etc.) into one's aura, then with practice and increased love held in the heart and emotional body - physical objects. Thought is a force, even as electricity or gravitation. The human mind is a spark of the almighty consciousness of God. Whatever the powerful mind (holding a pure thought - that which excludes any other thought) believes very intensely will instantly come to pass.
55. The Law of Mantras. Each mantra is a linkage to a certain aspect of the absolute, a certain manifestation of Divinity. In true mantra practice, one forgets the fact that the self is chanting, becomes the mantra itself, and attains the state where nothing but the mantra exists. One's being then connects with the higher being the mantra represents if it is the name of a Master Being, or connects with the ray of light emanating from God if it is a sound (aum or om, hu, etc.). The practice of chanting mantras is profoundly beneficial in raising the vibration of self.
56. The Law of Meditation. This law is defined as a current of unified thought. It is a continuum of mental effort to assimilate the object of meditation, free from any other effort to assimilate other objects. The very least that may happen is the calming of self. When meditating on God, the most profound happening will bring a merging of the two, or enlightenment, as Buddhists call this occurrence.
57. The Law of Mentalism. "THE ALL is MIND" The All is substantial reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we know as empirical. The material universe, phenomena, matter, energy and all that is apparent to our material senses. It is spirit undefinable, unknowable, and thought of as a universal, infinite, living mind. This Law explains the true nature of energy, power and matter. The Universe is mental in nature, and mental transmutation is the art of changing the conditions of the universe, along the lines of matter, force, and mind. The atom of matter, the unit of force, the mind of man, and the being of the arch-angel are all but degrees in one scale, and all fundamentally the same. The difference is solely a matter of degree and rate of vibration. All are creations of the All, and have their existence solely within the Infinite Mind of the All.
58. The Law of Miracles. This law is operable by any person who has realized that the essence of creation is light. A master is able to employ his/her divine knowledge of light phenomena to project instantly into perceptible manifestation the ubiquitous light atoms. The actual form of the projection (whatever it is, water into wine, medicine, a human body) is determined by the master's wish and by his/her powers of will and visualization. All events in our precisely adjusted universe are lawfully wrought and lawfully explicable. The so-called miraculous powers of a great master are a natural accompaniment to his/her exact understanding of subtle laws that operate in the inner cosmos of consciousness. Nothing is a miracle except in the profound sense that everything is a miracle. Is anything more miraculous than that each of us is encased in an intricately organized body, and is set upon on earth whirling through space among the stars?
59. The Law of Monadic Return. This law concerns the 'force of evolution' and is the sum total of three influences. The strength of vibrations from the seven stars of the Great Bear depend upon the closeness of the connection and the accuracy of the alignment between any particular Heavenly Man and His Prototype. Second is the Seven Sisters, or the Pleiades. Third is the sun Sirius. It is the appearance or the disappearance of these waves of life-force which sweeps into incarnation the divine pilgrims, and which brings about the cyclic manifestation of such great Lives as the 'Silent Watcher' and the 'Great Sacrifice.' Within limits, man is the controller of his destiny, wielding forces and energies, manipulating lesser lives and controlling lesser centres of energy, and as time passes, his radius of control becomes eve more extensive.
60. The Law of No Judgements. The Universal Spirit does not judge us; judgements are human inventions, a means to compare, contrast and control as we judge ourselves against artificial, and often idealistic standards of perfection, morality or truth. Under the law of equalities, our judgements attract judgement to us in equal measure. The life/karmic review conducted by yourself after death is a condition of living in duality/third dimension.